<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Linus Hates Me
...because I can.

Top Wanted Games of '05

Friday, January 21, 2005
Not content to let the "Top Games of '04" rest, Gamespy just finished its week of "Most Wanted of '05." Among the contenders are games I look forward to like, Pyschonauts, KOTOR II for PC , Black and White 2, The Movies, and Jade Empire. However, it makes me kind of sad to see that more than half the PC games listed are ports from consoles. The PC saw some excellent games released this year (including Sid Meier's Pirates!, Unreal Tournament 2004 and Half Life 2) but it still makes me a little glum that there isn't more interesting things going on in the PC world. If there is, shoot me an email and let me know that I'm wrong, wrong wrong.
7:55 AM :: ::
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

Lenore :: permalink