<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Linus Hates Me
...because I can.

Evidently, many problems lie in our inability to run.

Friday, January 21, 2005
Seriously, I went to the Focus on the Family website to do a little research, and I found this disturbing article. I realize that the guy probably wanted to say "You shouldn't do something you don't feel comfortable with, nor should anyone make you." (Which is a fine rule of thumb, whatever you're belief) but...seriously:

Setting a TrapIn simple caveman language, “Me man. Me like to hunt. You woman. Me hunt you. When me hunt you, you run fast. If me catch you, game no fun. Me play game with someone else.”
Translation: Guys love to chase. If they capture and conquer everything they hope to, they often get bored and will move on to something or someone else.


Yes. That's the exact turn of phrase one should use when talking to Teenage Girls. Boys are out to trap you.
9:40 AM :: ::
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

Lenore :: permalink